Welcome to the ninth edition of our series where we will test your photography and videography knowledge! In today’s age, we can all whip out our cell phones and take a pretty good picture or video, but is that what you want presenting your brand and your business? Just pretty good? Of course not!
In this edition we’ll be looking at some of the key benefits of having high quality media in all forms on your company website.
Are you ready? Let’s begin!
- What type of videos could your business benefit from having?
- Social media content
- Business events or parties
- Company announcements
- Portfolios on your website
- All of the above
- True or False: Images help boost engagement and draw attention to your content.
- Which is NOT a benefit of having media on your business’ website?
- It shows off your products or services
- Evokes emotion in your customers
- Forces the user to make a purchase
- Brings the customer into the experience
- Which element is NOT important when shooting video?
- The subjects/people
- Trick question. They are all important!
- True or False: For most, text is easier to understand than a photo.
Did you give it your best shot? Let’s see if you captured all the right answers!
** Answers: 1- E; 2- A; 3- C; 4- E; 5- A **
Eye catching visual content has become the key to grabbing attention and differentiating your message from the rest. At COMO Marketing, we pride ourselves on our ability to tell stories visually. No matter how small the shoot, our team works to ensure a great final product.
Contact us today for your next big project. Whether it’s headshots, a big reveal, or just your next company outing, let us show you how COMO Marketing can bring your experiences to life in ways you never thought possible!