Welcome to the fourth edition of our series, where we will test your Content Marketing knowledge! At its core, it is the marketing technique of creating relevant and valuable content for a defined audience.
For many companies, they find themselves in need of a consistent blog page, eye catching whitepapers, or a strategized email marketing campaign. Still not sure what any of this means? Don’t worry, that’s why we’re here to help.
Are you ready? Let’s begin!
- What is the ideal length of a blog that will keep a reader engaged?
- 20 words
- 100 words
- 2,000 words
- 500-600 words
- How often should you send an email campaign?
- Once a week
- Once a month
- Every other week
- All of the above, depending on your business.
- What question should you NOT ask yourself when developing your content marketing strategy?
- Who is my target audience?
- What color font should we use for Facebook captions?
- What is our brand’s voice?
- How are we different from our competition?
- True or False: You should post the blog on your site, as well as link to it in email campaigns and on social media to increase SEO and site traffic.
- What are key elements to include in an email campaign?
- Links to your website
- Calls to action
- Contact information
- All of the above
Hooray, you made it through the pop quiz! Were you prepared? Did you cheat? It’s okay, you can tell us. Now, let’s check your answers.
** Answers: 1- D; 2- E; 3- B; 4- A; 5- E **
Having a strategy with a clearly defined mission and goal is important for a successful marketing plan. If you’re struggling to build one on your own, schedule a consultation with Erica today. She would love to tell you about all the amazing services we provide here at COMO Marketing.